Thursday, February 25, 2010

Time For a Break

Seriously, this semester is really very pack
as we are having class almost everyday
Summore lotsa of tests n mid terms are coming. Sigh !
Hard enuf for us even to go for a movie
Hmm..

++ HOT SUMMER DAYS ++













I am keen to watch it as the movie has quite impressive star cast
Starring by Jacky Cheung, Vivian Hsu, Daniel Wu and Nicholas Tse
Personally, I found that Daniel Wu is so charming .. *winks*

Hmm.. We were supposed to go for it yesterday
Well, whose fault is it? Hmp!!
An lar.. not to blame him lar.. pity him also..
Ppl involved in car accident ma..
Aiksss ,forget it !
Next time lor ~
Dunno hav to wait til when only can watch it jor..
haizzz ..
Dun talk bout tat jor..

Finally watched 72 Tenants of Prosperity lu~



















I watch it with my bro , even he watch it vid his fren b4 ..
Nnahh.. I din force him to accompany me de ler.. LOL
Well, Its plots are well developed
It borrowed ideas from some of TVB’s productions
such as Laughing Gor, Burning Flame etc..
Charmaine Sheh appears in the movie too
At the beginning of the movie ..hehez..
although she is just playing a cameo role – Bao Zhou Po
and also Nancy Sit's part - Lollita ..wakaka ~
Really dam funny ler~
Overall, I would say the movie is not bad
Catchy and funny *thumbs up*
Watch it and you’ll know .. XD

But then only one thing to complain
Due to the very last minute only we go buy tickets
We have to sit at the first row
OMGosh!! My neck pain like hell after the movie =C