Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Break

Sit for test without preparation..
only scanning those important formulas
maybe I don't even know what I'm studying about
whatever lar..


After test , even more ng lang jing..
Cant exactly spell out what am I emo-ing
But then jao hou ng lang jing gam follow that 5 crazy fella ..
went there, without a “real” permission
Sorry ~
I need a break indeed
Need some refreshment


Previously, I'm kinda lost
I think never know myself well
cuz I always did something that out of my own expectations
I know ..
Because of my cong dong-ness,
I have screwed up everything
Everything was in the mess


Thanks for the wind blow n fresh air
I have make my mind clear now
Understand what is really in my mind and what I really want
I used to be childish enuogh
But now, I’m not gonna be what I used to be anymore
I have learnt to grow up
View it in a more mature perspective
I don't know whether I'm on the right track
But please support me, kay ? =D


Well,
If I had been mature enough.. make myself clear enough..
will there be a different ending..?

Yet I know,
Things never turn back
Unless there are some changes
HmMm..
Let’s pray for a better future, kay ?
Cheers ~
LIFE IS UNPREDICTABLE
Who knows ?






Last but not least,
Thanks for the one who accompany me whole nitez
Thanks for the one who fetch us there
Thanks for the one who treat me guai lin gou
Thanks for the one who treat us breakfast
Thanks for the one who teach me bout business finance


Appreciate u guys ..