Monday, May 31, 2010

Y3S1

I am superb lazy recently
Kinda long time din updating my blog ad..
Well, here comes to the end of my sem break in the blink of an eye
A recap of what I did in my sem break
HmM.. wasting my precious time with PPstream (most of d time lar)
went Melacca,Bkt Tinggi n Genting ..
Shopping n high tea vid the gals ♥
However , cash flow has been kinda up the mark lately



My result for previous sem not okay at all.. Sigh~
My CGPA drops dramatically
Ish .. I hav screwed my life !!
It's d punishment for being last minutes study
I know I could have done better
But what have happened have happened
Just hope tat I will perform better in this new sem
Time flies
I just cant imagine I am already in Year 3 now
1 more year to graduate , good or bad ?




Gosh,it's freaking 3.30 am..!!
It's time to bed
yet I am not sleepy
perhaps this is wat we called "TEA effect"
It's bcuz of Bak Kut TEH or Chinese TEA ?
Hm..
Watever ~


Goodnitez