Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Nitez~My 20th birthday celebration











~My 20th birthday celebration vid bff ~
Dinner vid Carmen, Mun mun,Hyen, Lai Mun ,Gee n Yaya at pavilion TGI Friday.. Everyone dress up nicely ..and Yaya help me put some makeup ^^ ..We have good times together .. Except the most embarrassing part.. The employees come around with a cake,I being requested to stand on d chair, sing a song and give my bday speech..After that, they sing Friday's traditional birthday song... (Er.. So embarrassing, I try to erase this part from my memory)

Our second round at Poppy... a famous club in KL for youngster.. a club with a modern outlook that plays mainly R&B and hip-hop music ..Mun mun claims that she is "sick" and left us there.. Actually it is the first time we attend a proper clubnight in KL ..Gee,Carmen n Yaya are so sexy.. Even Lai Mun also very high (cuz she is getting drunk).. We enjoy dancing n drinking over there.. 'feeling the groove' through the combination of being around vid friends while dancing to some great tracks.

A memorable night for me..
Thx for planning such a great bday celebration for me..
Darling ... I love u all ,hugss ...